AIM
zealotlee

Magic Mentos Magic Mentos

Loved it!

Made me laugh my ass off, great work guys, especially on the stunts. Oh, that Communist Party shirt is the best shirt ever, so kudos for that.

(2004)Kolors OfKlayCity2 (2004)Kolors OfKlayCity2

Nice man, very nice.

It seems your quality of movies has improved a great amount. Better sounds, better claymation, and just better overall. Keep on keepin on.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

The portal is not worthy!

This animation is TOO good for the portal standards. This is more something you would see in a movie or on TV even! Excellent work, and keep the good stuff coming!

Mario and Luigi 2 Mario and Luigi 2

Absolutely fucking hilarious.

That was pretty damn funny there, good work. One question, where did you get those high-quality sound effects from?

AURORA - episode 3 AURORA - episode 3

Good work here.

I really enjoyed your movies. There is one thing I have to say though. The Michael Jackson music just doesn't seem to fit with the tone of the story. Don't get me wrong, he is a good music artist, but it just doesn't fit the tone of the story very well. Everything else is pretty good so far.

Smile! Smile!

Disturbing, strange, BRILLIANT!!!

Something tells me that this has some sort of political or social meaning behind it. The robots represent the mass media like MTV and all the sort. They tell you to "Smile" or tell you whats cool. If you aren't, society punishes you, or in this case fires spikes into you. Then, you try to go along with it and "smile", but you just can't because you realize that this isn't you, and so you don't smile. Then the rest of the world just seems to end you because you didn't go along with what they say. Thats my interpretation.

Weebl and Bob TLE Club Weebl and Bob TLE Club

Do you like belts?

Excellent work on this. I think how you incorpotated actual people into the flash is what made it. Excellent work, keep it up! (You will most likely)

VG High #2 VG High #2

Eeeexcellent!

Good stuff my friend. Have you considerred adding Sam Fisher from the Splinter Cell games? And the piece of shit was great.

Bombing Bombing

Wow, nice stuff.

The only flaw I would say there was, is the way they walk. The animation isn't that smooth, but I like the way you did everything. I really liked that song you used in the background too.

(2004) Peter the pickle! (2004) Peter the pickle!

That was funnay!

Another great claymation, Robert. "I'm fat..."