AIM
zealotlee

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Original South Park style animation, awesome

This is truly amazing. The gun detail was nearly flawless in every aspect, and your south park style characters are very well animated. The only thing I say you do need to imrpove upon in part 2 is the voices. The quality wasn't that great, but you could probably fix it. Or just buy a new mic if that's the case. Mine was $20 and it records sound pretty clear.

Back to the gun detail. You must have spent alot of time making those. You even got it down to the trademarks on the Desert Eagle and the M4! I am truly impressed and amazed by your work. I cannot wait till part 2!

Also, is it possible for me to have voice acting in part 3 or another one of your features? You've probably heard my voices on a few of Knox's movies.

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

Bug report

I already reviewed this, but theres a glitch. When you pay all this money for some parts that only last for one race! Its some bug that keeps deleting the parts you put in after a race, it really sucks.

SIM SIM

Excellent game!

I loved it, but when you tru to buy the nightsuit it doesnt work

!GAME! -- CannonGalleon!! !GAME! -- CannonGalleon!!

Pretty Decent

Good job, its a pretty good game. The only thing i didnt like was that your cannon never overshoots, and if it did that it would be more of a challenge.

target shooting target shooting

zzzzzzzzzzzz...

Okay, this game is hella boring and what the hell kinda gun sound was that? If you show bullets for god's sake, make it sound like a real gun and not a pea shooter.