AIM
zealotlee

Magic Mentos Magic Mentos

Loved it!

Made me laugh my ass off, great work guys, especially on the stunts. Oh, that Communist Party shirt is the best shirt ever, so kudos for that.

(2004)Kolors OfKlayCity2 (2004)Kolors OfKlayCity2

Nice man, very nice.

It seems your quality of movies has improved a great amount. Better sounds, better claymation, and just better overall. Keep on keepin on.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

The portal is not worthy!

This animation is TOO good for the portal standards. This is more something you would see in a movie or on TV even! Excellent work, and keep the good stuff coming!

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Original South Park style animation, awesome

This is truly amazing. The gun detail was nearly flawless in every aspect, and your south park style characters are very well animated. The only thing I say you do need to imrpove upon in part 2 is the voices. The quality wasn't that great, but you could probably fix it. Or just buy a new mic if that's the case. Mine was $20 and it records sound pretty clear.

Back to the gun detail. You must have spent alot of time making those. You even got it down to the trademarks on the Desert Eagle and the M4! I am truly impressed and amazed by your work. I cannot wait till part 2!

Also, is it possible for me to have voice acting in part 3 or another one of your features? You've probably heard my voices on a few of Knox's movies.

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

Bug report

I already reviewed this, but theres a glitch. When you pay all this money for some parts that only last for one race! Its some bug that keeps deleting the parts you put in after a race, it really sucks.

SIM SIM

Excellent game!

I loved it, but when you tru to buy the nightsuit it doesnt work